FROM TOKYO TO BRIGHTON

Have a look on my blog and find some pics and comments from Brighton and of my previous trips to Japan! Next departure to Tokyo is already booked... 6th september 06, Geneva Airport, 10.55 a.m... I can't wait! Don't hesitate to add some comments.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Japan, sept - oct 2004 (part 1)


Currently, there is only one part. What is quite paradoxal, because we stayed there about 5 weeks (our longer stay). But this time, I didn't bring any camera. I only took some pictures with my mobile I bought in Kyoto. We arrived in Osaka (Kansai Airport), went to Kyoto by train for a about a week, then go to Tokyo. There is a lot to say about this trip ( a lot of friends came this time. Us, Tim, J.P, Anthony, Serge, Maurice and his friend Dorothée). I'm waiting for further photos from my friends. So, more about Japan still to come!!!


The Fuji Crew! (me, Big Jul, Julien and Chris) Thanks to Yoshie, Chizuru and Hiro we could go to the Fuji-San for the sun rising... magnificent, unforgetable! We left Shibuya late in the night and arrived in the early morning to admire to sun coming out from the horizon. It was a kind of magic moment. During all the day we could enjoy this amazing mountain... there was no clouds it was really gorgeous. Our friends also brings us to an Onsen. We were just delighted when we were sitting on the bath gazing the mount Fuji by the huge windows. But everybody were also looking at us, maybe because we had a pink towel (intended for the women) while everybody's got a blue one... This day, we also met the greatest smoker, ever. Hiro. I don't know if he was taking part of an experience to know how many cigarettes can support a man in a day, but all I can say is that he was always smoking... Anyway, a big thanks to him! I can wait to go there again (I hope I can climb the Fuji next time!).

Julien during a fashion show. He looks great, indeed! I went to the casting with him (easy to find in the newspapers) but I've never been choose... Anyway, we had lots of fun and it was the opportunity to met new people and to discovered Tokyo from another view as well.

THE appartment in Tamachi. Both Julien, Chris, Serge and Anthony (on the sofa) stayed there but not all in the same time. It was really enjoyable and convenient. Come on! smile guys!

Our last night in Tokyo. Isn't it bar, Roppongi. With Tim drinking a tequila, he had no choice, he was forced by this girl... a real bully! what a difficult moment for him but now he's ok.

My futur car... Nissan Skyline. But for me there is only one colour for a car: black. Can't wait to drive it! (maybe I should take my driving liscence first...)

But... I was hesitating with this one even if it's a bit "too much". I think it's a Honda NSX, not sure about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home